Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What would i do without her?

Hey there,

Messed Up day. Surely i have no one else to blame but myself because i made the mess anyway. Last night i did things that made my honey mad and quite disappointed and i was really really guilty. I hate to go into detail anymore so i wont. I hate myself for making a mistake again and thankfully Leann had the guts to make me realize it again. And i really took all her words by heart and learned from that mistake. I hated myself but then Leann helped me to realize that its just a challenge and i have to grow up and be more responsible and mature. Wow, thanks so much honey. What would i do without her?

The first impulse that you will feel after you realize that you made a hurtful mistake is to automatically come up with a solution and solve it right away. But its gonna take time and its awful that you have to wait to prove and redeem yourself. Again patience and a clear head is key. Calm down and think rationally, apologize sincerely and make the necessary adjustments from that point on.

My sweet Leann was right, everything she told that i did wrongly hit me hard but she's right, it was for my own good. I was just so ashamed of myself. And yet, i must not be down but rather stay up and redeem myself. And i swear i will. When i had my toe surgery, i was frustrated at Leann for bringing me down the hospital but after the operation, i was glad and thankful. I will always remember this scenario so that i would take criticisms more rationally. Hay, again what would i do without Leann? I owe her so much and she taught me so much.

To my honey, i know what i would do now and im serious. Again im sorry for my actions and i love you so much. Thanks a million honey.

...

So i tested a few things at school,

THE MERCURY FOLD - i tried doing the mercury fold with a different routine. My patter was using a "invisible deck". and i wasnt all that good. Sigh, maybe ill move on a different routine.

THE INVISBLE PALM - wow! success! i tried this to a couple of friends and one of them actually made me take off my jacket to make sure that im not hiding a card up my sleeve! swerte talaga!

Im currently practicing Bill Malone's Dr. Daley's Last Trick. Its a simple card switching using the 4 aces. Its pretty easy and effective!

...

PENN AND TELLER! - these guys are amazing. Their show "BULLSHIT" is my favorite so far because of their satire, humor and "bullshit"experiments that will make your stomuch lurch! Haha. They are actually pretty smart and witty, one thing that dissappointed me was when they revealed the cups and balls trick but hmmm... yeah i see the merit on why they did that. they have tons of videos on youtube. i like the bullshit episodes about the bible, bottled water and PETA! make sure you guys check out the amazing duo.

...

Thats it for now.
Thanks for reading!

No comments: